Job Preferences



"Different people prefer different jobs." That's the prevailing theory regarding people's job preferences. And as far as I'm concerned, that prevailing theory is pure hogwash! Yeah. That's right. I said it. I used the PH word. Pure hogwash.

I'm a keen observer of human nature. I bring some serious, high grade keenness into the equation. And I can state with complete certitude that men do not have different job preferences! There is no diversity whatsoever when it comes to this. All men want one job, and one job only: the job of Miami-based drug dealer. If you have any doubts regarding the veracity of that statement, I invite you to conduct the following experiment: get a bunch of men in a room with a TV and Blu Ray player, and start playing the movie Scarface. The men will all be mesmerized by this movie--and over the next 96 hours, they will all go very far in emulating an individual by the name of Tony Montana. I am not making this up! This is an easily observable phenomenon. When men are exposed to Tony Montana, they will invariably start modeling their lives and personalities after him. As soon as they see Mr. Montana orchestrating yayo deals and they hear him making racist remarks about the distrustworthiness of Colombian people, they think, "Okay, mang. This is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna cut out Frank and deal with Sosa directly. And as for the Diaz brothers, I'm gonna bury those cockroaches."

Tony Montana is a character who really resonates with men. He resonates! I want to use an example that fully illustrates the resonation. This one should do it. If Al Pacino were to legally change his name to Tony Montana, start a political party known as Yayo, and run for President of the United States, he'd win the election. He’d get 3.2% of the female vote, and 99.8% of the male vote. The only men who wouldn't vote for him are Colombians and the Diaz Brothers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goals

The Weather in Montana

Refrigerator Management Styles